Accounts Executive/Senior Accounts Executive
We are looking for an Accounts Executive to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Role and responsibilities:
- Support Order to Cash of which Invoicing is the key process
- Review and approve sales orders.
- Ensure prompt execution of daily approved Orders/cancellation/dispatches/refunds
- Ensure invoices are created and sent out on time for dispatch
- Ensure minimal errors and rework in Invoicing
- Liaising with the external parties to ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Daily reconciliation with external parties for receivable and transaction charges
- Liaise with Vendors for invoices and statements
- Validating supplier invoices and credit notes prior to payment
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner and based on internal analysis to establish appropriate priorities
- Ensure that payroll is processed in a timely manner
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
- Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
- Coordination with the office based in all offices
- Ensure timely and correct flow of information to Gurgaon.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Dealing with general incoming correspondence
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reporting
- Prepare month-end and quarter-end accounting close entries and reconciliations
- Coordinates the preparation of quarterly/annual reports for stakeholders
- Provide financial and data analyses as needed.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Statutory Compliance with regards to GST, TDS, Income Tax filings
- Liaison with multiple Government agencies and Banks
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for periodic audits
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements in India
- 2+ Years